Saturday, October 18, 2008

Memories

Journaling:I was getting older pictures from my Mom when I found this picture of me. She stared at the photo with a smile and said: “We didn’t have a camera and your Dad contract the photographer to come to our house to take the picture. He was supposed to come at 10:30am. However, he showed up at 6:00am. We were going to change but he was in a hurry and told us don’t worry you guys will not show on the picture. We put you on the tub and your Dad start playing the harmonica trying to make you smile. We didn’t get the smile, you were so scared. Later he gave us the picture. We were both there and I didn’t even do my hair. Funny, it was still one of our favorite’s pictures of your Dad and I.”

Credits:Hold my Breath coming soon, Shabby Bets Alpha all from Irene AlexeevaExcept: Tattered2 overlays by Lynn Marie Favreau

No comments: