Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Artist on the Go


My Layout for the SBG Yearbook
Journaling:
I am Flor Rodriguez aka “twinsmomflor” love to scrap Eclectic, my favorite snack are crackers and ice cream, you don’t know that I love Disneyland (I keep buying the pass because I just don’t have enough of it, and I went on vacation to Disneyworld). It’s been two weeks on the Studio Crew and every moment is exciting and fun. I am pretty plain for cupcakes, there is nothing better for me that a buttermilk cupcake or cake, I don’t like frosting or creams. It could have lots of walnuts. My favorite layout is the last one that I made “A taste of Christmas”.
Credits:
Stitches from in stitches alpha by Lorie Davison,
Crazy-Yarn-Borders from Traci Sims
String words volume1 from Birgit Kerr
In Dreams Alpha from Birgit Kerr
Worn Photos overlay 2 from Vera Lim
Date Pins from Birgit Kerr
Torn overlay Rough to the Touch from Lorie Davison
Vip Frames from Dana Frantz
Frame set no4 from ON Designs
Personal Stash Frame Frenzy by Maya
Book from Promise to write by Maya
Polaroids No3 from On Designs
Backgrounds from Archive Collection by Lorie Davison

No comments: