Saturday, December 3, 2016

Enjoy the Wonderful



Credits:

All from NBK Design November template challenge

Memories in a Box December Bits and Pieces


Memories in a Box December paper set mixed media


Memories in a Box December  Solid papers


Christmastime and Wintertale (wordart)


Re-invent Painters tool box


Re-invent Artsy bits and pieces no2
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/re-invent-Megabundle-ABP2.html



I decided to use two photos. The bottom cluster with the same photo and the top with some photos related with the theme. Nicole already did the work for me with the the template. I clipped the photos to the mask. I wanted the bigger photo with the theme since I wanted to give a little twist with the over lay. Place elements and use the different styles from re-invent Painters Toolbox.

Posted:











 

No comments: