Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time Flies




Journaling:I found this photo and I asked my mom who’s in the picture. She smiled and stared at the picture for a few minutes and said “That’s me in high school”. I saw her beautiful smile in the tiny torn photo. “It seems like yesterday that I was laughing with my friends, that’s my only high school photo. We didn’t take photos back them.”Some day you’ll feel the same way. I remember when the days were so long that I didn’t know what to do anymore. Now, especially after I had you; I feel the same way as Abuelita Flor, there is not enough time during the day to do what I need to do. We need to be thankful for the time that we have together.


Credits:Return to Island from Mirranda Reinhardt, Old coin Alpha by Dana Frantz, Free style stitches from Thao Cosgrove, teeny tag stitches from Jessica Bolton, Countryside alpha and variation by Natali Design
SBG Challenge

No comments: