Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Taste of Christmas-Setting up the tree


This is my favorite time of the year. I am not tired of making more layouts.... My girls make it worth it.

Journaling:
There is nothing more fun than watching you set up the tree. The season starts and you two are a very strong team. We are so blessed to have you.

Credits:
Winter Joy Scrapkit by Laura Burger
http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/company/designs_by_laura_burger/9004373
Playing with wordart5 by Natali Designs
Fonts: LD Underwood Pica

Commercial:
Sew simple white stitches by Kim Broedelet
Worn out overlays by happy scrap girl designs
.
Yeah.... 12/03/08 My layout was chosen as Layout of the day in the Gottapixel newsletter
12/10/08 Layout was sent to the Gottapixel Newsletter.... I even got a LOD blinkie...
.
Wow 12/21/08 Another surprise... My layout was posted at the Memory Makers Blog http://www.memorymakersmagazine.com/masters/PermaLink,guid,176f5c5a-035e-4b38-b87b-24a0f8d6c5f5.aspx
.

No comments: